deeproots partners is a digital marketing agency providing best-in-class SEO and SEM campaigns for cannabis dispensaries and brands. We provide holistic support based on four main pillars: onsite/technical and offsite/backlinking strategy, Google Business Profile optimization and content. Our partner roster includes nationally recognized brands, retailers and delivery services, and we’re just getting started!
We are constantly improving our systems, strategy and reporting so that anyone – from a skilled SEO to someone brand new to marketing – can understand what we do and why we do it. The teams who work with us stay with us far longer than the industry average not only because we drive killer results, but they actually enjoy working with us.
“You provide above-and-beyond value.”
“I would refer you to anyone except my competition!”
“You’re absolutely invaluable to any cannabis company trying to stay ahead of the herd.“
“It’s been a great joy meeting and strategizing with you each month.”
The core pillars of our agency focus around:
- Flexibility – Because just like the Google algorithm, you never know what life’s going to throw at you next.
- Resiliency – Because working until it’s solved is the only way to grow.
- Transparency – Because when you’re open and honest, kindness and empathy follow.
Partner Success Manager Overview
The Partner Success Manager plays a critical role in being the first and last point of contact with our partners. They will lead all day-to-day interactions, as well as set the pace for our team with minor and major SEO and SEM projects to ensure campaign success and partner satisfaction.
They will simultaneously act as an agency representative, project manager, and overall coach to our partners who are navigating their way through the digital landscape of cannabis. Please apply if you think critically, conduct yourself professionally in crucial conversations, and set clear expectations for long-term SEO campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Resilient – you are able to stay calm, focused and collected when the path to success isn’t linear. You roll up your sleeves and look to identify the solutions to any roadblock that may arise.
- Data-Driven — you are able to use data to diagnose client problems and deliver accurate solutions
- Relational — you get excited at the prospect of building long-term relationships with clients and coaching them towards success
- Coachable — you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to learn
- Proactive — you strive to get ahead of a problem, instead of waiting for it to become a full-blown fire, and can set realistic timelines that make sense for our company-wide objectives
- Positivity –– you see partner dissatisfaction as an opportunity, not a burden
- Team player — you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
- Driven competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
What This Job Entails
- Managing 50-70 local SEO and PPC campaigns across 25-30 individual partners with the backing of the best SEO and SEM in cannabis, serving as the partners primary point of contact
- Consistent updating and organization of project timelines, scopes and tasks using Monday.com
- Developing rock solid partner relationships based upon mutual respect, high-quality service, expectation setting, and an element of coaching.
- Managing all phases of a partner life-cycle including onboarding, monthly status calls, quarterly reporting and offboarding
- Building quarterly SEO and SEM reports, presenting to partners, and following up with clear, concise action items for both team and partner.
- Sharing partner feedback with leadership and bringing new ideas to improve client experience, results and retention.
- Ability to digest and present summary reports of SEO and SEM data using platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Business Profile and Looker Studio, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Local Falcon, Chat GPT
- Ability to determine success of SEO campaigns or which ones need specific attention.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English – you will be writing detailed and technical follow up emails, providing crucial updates to the team.
- Account management ie maintaining promised scope agreements, gathering necessary items from the partner
- Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills. Meticulous notetaking is crucial!
- Ability to multitask and prioritize ever-changing needs and schedules
- Project management with an emphasis on quality control and pacing as it relates to team capacity
- 4+ years of account or project management experience, or experience in remote/digital agency
- 1-3 years professional SEO experience or self-taught knowledge
- Experience working in the cannabis industry is a huge plus
- Digital marketing experience, highly preferred
$60,000-90,000 depending on experience
Full-time, must work within a US time zone.
- Room to grow into director role
- Friendly, humor-filled work environment
- 3-year startup with proven potential for growth
- Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
- Unlimited leave